BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Ocean

This is My Writing and My Pictures, please respect both by not reproducing them.


Drowning, Sinking, lost at the bottom of the Sea
Crying out for someone, anyone to help me.
Feeling the fight drain out of my soul,
knowing the darkness is now taking hold.

Looking back on my life as the last light fades
Wondering which choice was the fatal mistake I made.
Perhaps it was plastering on that perfect smile,
To hide the tears that could have gone on for miles.
Maybe it was faking it, saying I'm alright
When I knew that inside I was losing the fight.

Was it because no one knew that the pain was too real?
Was it because I could never say I how I feel?
Was it because they didn't know I was ready to give in,
Surrender my soul and let the darkness win?


If I had told them, would I not be lying here dying?
Or would they have laughed and thought that I'm lying?
And then I remember for help I did cry,
They didn't care so I lived their lie.

Now, at the bottom of the ocean I lay crying,
But at least here there is no reason for hiding.

0 comments: