BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 131: Well.. Shoot

So apparently when I allow myself some room to not blog every day, means I don't blog at all for like 2 weeks! I apologize. I've got enough stuff right now that I could blog every day for at least a week. Sooo...I'll get on that.

So recently - We've had some new additions to our family. They are cute and furry and I couldn't resist. I mean, because seriously - I'm well on my way to being an old cat lady emotionally, I might as well be one literally as well.

Meet Tux and Stache

 They were Tammy's cat's kittens...but now they are mine!!
 Omg - I love them so much.
 This is Stache - aptly names for his black mustache on his nose.
 And this is Tux. Cuz I decided it to be so.

I should point out, I have no clue if they are boys or girls. But whatever they are, they are both the same...soo..that's good. 

And yes, I did have a different cat. It was Tammy's outside cat that she thought maybe if I took it it could be an inside cat. But after it peed all over my closet, it went back to Tammy's house. 

So now I have these little ones. As I type, Tux is sleeping on my legs and Stache is crawling up my back. They are lovely.

0 comments: