BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 6: Dave

I'd like to introduce you to Dave. Dave is my new boyfriend. He's slick and handy and full of useful information. Dave is my GPS. I've spent most of my life being convinced that GPS systems are ridiculous waste of money for overindulgent people. But I also didn't live in a big city where I didn't know where anything is.


Obviously, that has changed. And now I have Dave. If I want to find a store - I can push "Search Near me", type in the name of where ever I want to go, and it will find the closest one to me. If I want to go somewhere and I know the address, I can type it in, and away we go. I love it - and It's still cool enough that the novelty hasn't worn off.

In other news - I thought Wyoming had the best sunsets. I was wrong. I LOVE Arizona sunsets. They are so incredibly beautiful - and they are incredibly beautiful almost every single day. Here is the start of today's - but - as always - pictures don't do it justice.


And finally, I put Noah in time out today in his room for hitting Bri. And when I came back in to talk to him - this is what I found:






0 comments: