BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 8: Information Overload!

In case you were wondering what I was doing right at this very minute, literally as I type this, I am playing Villian's Monopoly with the monster bean. She is winning - as usual. She has an uncanny ability to roll doubles. Legitimately.

Now, I know you are all dying to hear about my day. Well - it was rainy. Yup, that's it.

Okay, not really! Here is my beautifully cloudy drive to work.

And the stairway as I walked to my future!

Basically - today was a Lot of information and project overview. I am so excited about the projects I am going to be working on - starting as soon as I call time on this Monopoly game! My boss, Mr. David Fagan, is extremely respectable and a bit of a genius about marketing and business. You can check out his website - here - and read more about what he does and the products he has.

I'll keep you all posted on projects and new things that we have coming out as they develop! But right now - I need to roll the dice and process through my new assignments!

0 comments: