BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 10: A whole year tribute

A New Year is upon us. And though it happens every year, at this same time, it still takes me by surprise when it gets here.

A funny thing about a year. When it is happening, it feels like some days take forever. Like I once heard, a day seems like it lasts a year, but a year only lasts a moment. So I thought it would be good to go back and look at how much has happened and how much the kids have a changed.

So here you go - a look at our year. (There are a couple that are blacked out for privacy reasons - ya know - can''t really call and ask for permission)

January 2010
I started my last semester of school - student teaching
February 2010
Grandma got sick
March 2010
Noah's 2nd Birthday
April 2010
Lost Grandma - Finished Student Teaching
May 2010
Bri's Birthday
June 2010
Summer started! Had lots of big plans
July 2010
K's birthday
August 2010
My birthday
September 2010
Lost K- started subbing
October 2010
Nothing that I can think of...
November 2010
Moved to Arizona
December 2010
Disneyland and Christmas


Well, that's it. 2010 started with a lot of promise but had a lot of downs. In fact, just thinking back over the year and everything that has happened, I have to force back the tears. My heart is still broken over the loss of my beloved grandma and K...but I know that time is the only healer of those wounds. I believe that the world is in my hands and I control my destiny. This year has to be better....lol...it can't be any worse then the last at least!

So here's to starting a New Year! I refuse to make a resolution - but I do plan on making the most of my days here. Loving more, laughing often and cherishing my babies. I wish you all these things to as we slide into 2011.





0 comments: