BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 7: The Night Before....

Work! Yes, I am starting my new job tomorrow. It is super exciting and the most amazing career for me....but I don't wanna talk about it here until I've actually gone and checked it all out. So we'll discuss this tomorrow!

Today - the kids and I enjoyed our last day before I start work by sleeping in. Then we got up and headed out to the Harkins 25. Amazing movie theater with a gourmet menu and awesome stadium seating and sound.

I've never taken Noah to a movie theater before I moved here. Then we went to see Despicable Me at the cheap seats with a friend. Noah did horrible! I vowed to never do that again. But then Tangled came out and Bri and I really wanted to see it. So never turned out to be like 2 weeks. That time Noah did amazingly awesome. So third time is a charm right? Yes, yes it was. He did awesome today - even though the movie wasn't right up his alley.

We saw Tron. Bri and I both had wanted to see it, after hearing so much about it's release at Disneyland. We did indeed watch it...not in 3-D, for Noah's sake. I really liked it...Bri kind of liked it. Noah - well - he liked his hot dog. And we will be headed to the movies again soon to see Cars 2, Rio, Gnomeo & Juliet, and Never Say Never.


In other news, I finally got the enclosure up on the trampoline. Bri says it's like a jail and Noah thinks it's like his own personal playroom that bounces. They both still jump like mad people on it.

And finally - the sunset was beautiful tonight.

0 comments: