BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 9: Not a Whole Lot

Not a lot to say today! I have a ton to do and not enough time in the day to get it done! But I will mention that it is uber cold here! Okay, not cold like back home in Wyoming cold. But cold anyways. We turned the heater on for the first time since we moved here and broke out the comfortable winter pants. I love my comfy purple pants! It's like wearing a blanket!


So while I work on some writing things I need to get done, Bri and I rented a red box movie. Well, I rented a couple, but right now we are watching Vampires Suck. It is so ridiculous. I've never been a fan of spoof movies. At all. But being a huge fan of the Twilight Series (yes, I know - Shh) I figured it might be funny to watch it totally made fun of.


Not going to lie - I've laughed some. But over all - not worth it! Glad I only paid a dollar! What do you guys think of spoof movies?

0 comments: