BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holy Guacamole!

I totally forgot about my blog! The chaos of everything that has been happening the last few months has completely eaten my brain! So, thank you to my beautiful cousin, Jordan, whose blog you can see here, reminded me today about how much I love blogging! AND she introduced me to Project 365. You can read more about it here. The idea is to take a picture every single day. It becomes a beautiful work that you can look back on over the year, as well as a way to find what things are important in your life.

I think I am up for the challenge, so I've decided to give it a shot. Starting today. December 22, 2010. A day I would normally despise, considering the amount of even numbers. Yes, I hate even numbers, don't ask me why.

Here is my first - the beautiful storm /slash sunset we've had. The weather in Arizona is completely and wonderfully heaven. Granted, I don't believe in heaven...but if I did....the weather here would qualify. I know in a couple months it will be hotter then hell (hahaha, pun intended) but right now we are loving it.

Now the other part of Project 365 is taking a picture of yourself once a month. To chronicle how you change as well. So here, my unfortunate readers, is a picture of me, today. Don't worry - I won't do this to you again until next month!

Alright - so that's it. That's my new goal - to write and upload at least one picture of something important to me, beautiful to me, intriguing to me - to chronicle my life for a year. I have to warn you - my mind borderlines on dark..sometimes twisted...completely random...and sometimes goofy. So, if you go on this journey with me - hang on tight - it's going to be a ride.

0 comments: