BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 102: Friends

Tammy's cat had her kittens yesterday!

Noah had been asking since we got the text to go see them. And Tammy's been asking us to come to dinner.

So I loaded the kids up and headed over there this afternoon. Noah and Colby were playing really well together, everything was going fine, and then it all blew up. Bri turned into an emotional wreck, Noah and Colby collided and it all just got ugly.

I looked at Tammy, looked at my kids and said sorry, I gotta take them home. And that was that. But then, about an hour later the doorbell rang. Robert, Tammy's son, was at the door with a big box. Inside was a buffet of different pastas and breads. And even some cat food, because I had mentioned that I was out and needed to go to Walgreens and she figured I wouldn't have gotten to stop.



It's nice to be cared about so much. To be thought of and taken care of every once in a while. I appreciate those small things so much.

0 comments: