BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 117: Nebulizer

Have you ever had a nebulizer treatment? They are fabulous - you sit there and breathe in and out of this tube while there is a loud humming coming from a weird bag-like machine. The end results leaves you feeling jittery, jumpy, shakey - and able to breathe again.

I can't stand that feeling, the jittery meth-head feeling. It really irritates me.

But alas...I have bronchitis and an asthma flare. My throat hurts from coughing so much, so I got a prescription for cough syrup with codeine, my lungs hurt, so I got a prescriptions for a Z pack, and I'm having trouble breathing, so back on breathing treatments.

At least I had the good thought process to bring my nebulizer. Even though I hate it.

0 comments: