BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 119: A lotta good it'll do ya...

Did your parents ever tell you to go to college?

To get a good job, you gotta get a college education?

Turns out - that's a LIE. A big furry fat one.

Okay, okay...apparently I just picked a bad degree....and the economy happens to be in a recession right now...and yadda yadda.

But seriously, if I fill out one more online application...I might FREAK out.

I've now applied at:

Natrona Country School District - Wyoming

Laramie County School District - Wyoming

Lebanon Community School District - Oregon

Jefferson School District - Oregon

Every district in Alaska

Every district in Hawaii

Tons of schools in Arizona


I have also searched for jobs in:

Maryland

Georgia

South Dakota

Montana

Texas

Colorado


And I'm kinda feeling...spent.

0 comments: