BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 124: Random

Here's a collection of random thoughts I an having right now.


1. Jim Carrey looks gaunt. Like way to skinny.

2. Bri stays up way to late these days.

3. I'm going to passionately and desperately miss Tammy when we leave here. I can't imagine going back to life without her.

4. I have the best dog in the world. She guards us, she loves us. She's a damn good dog.

5. I want to teach. I want to be part of a classroom, of a school, of a district. I know, I KNOW, that I will be a great teacher...I just gotta get someone to give me a chance.

6. My son is so stinkin adorable. But it really upsets me that he can be so mean. I hate when he hits Tammy more then anything.

7. I love Almond Snickers Bars.

0 comments: