BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 115: Colby's Birthday

Colby's birthday is in 3 days, the 19th. How well I remember that day. The decision, the complications, the hurt, the relief.

And how weird it is to think it's been 6 years already.

Today we celebrated. I looked around at everyone there, and realized, everyone there knew. And suddenly, I felt super awkward...and didn't belong there. With this family.

But if I don't belong there...with them. And I don't belong with my real family...where does that leave me? No where. I don't belong anywhere.

Anyways - we didn't stay at the party long. Noah threw a handful of dirt in the eyes of the infant's (that Tammy babysits) father. Then hit the baby. He was pretty much an all around jerk. And as I said, for some reason, this huge amount of uncomfortable-ness hit me. So, we not so gracefully (thank you Noah), made our exit.

But I got some pictures to share anyways.








0 comments: