BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 118: Country Strong

(I've not been in the blogging mood lately, can you tell?)

I just watched the movie Country Strong. Have you seen it?

Talk about D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G

Like majorly. I thought it was going to be one of those feel good, everyone wins movies. Yea, that wasn't the case. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

I do have to say - the movie wasn't the greatest for several reasons.

1. It was choppy. Like it jumped around in weird places. So events didn't really make a lot of since.

2. The back story took to long to come out. Like - over halfway into the movie, I still didn't know why she was so depressing. Just bits and pieces.

3. It kind of like...promoted suicide as being the answer. It like...ended her problems and catapulted everyone else into making the right choices. That was weird.

Anyways - Have you seen it? What did you think?

0 comments: