BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 126: Talk about it Friday

So, I've actually read like 5 books in the last 2 or 3 weeks. I had one book left in my pile of unread. I grabbed it when I threw Noah in the bath. It was one of those 1.99 books I grabbed outta the bin at Walmart without knowing anything about it.

I started it at 6:30 and was done with it by 9. I had to finish it, because it had me slightly freaked out. It was...creepy. But not in a real realistic kind of way. I don't recommended it, unless you are looking for a 1.99 cheap book to read when you have nothing better to do. And even then...I don't really think I'd recommend it. I'll try to get up the patience or desire to actually review some of the books I've been reading lately. But not today.



0 comments: