BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 73: A long day

I spent about 8 hours cleaning today. Because I need my house to be clean for Phase 2 of operation Major Life Change. Probably not as clean as I made it today - but I really want this - and figured it wouldn't hurt.

So I posted some of my pictures from my clean house on facebook, but stopped because I decided tomorrow I will take you on a "virtual tour" of my house. My really clean house. Unless I think of something cooler between now and then.

But for now I'm really tired, Noah is in my bed (unenthusiastic yayyy) after waking up and being put back to bed 4 times I gave up, and I am finally done with and just submitted the last of my monthly reports. Tomorrow I have to finish Bri's science project, finish the laundry (only have to one load to fold and one to dry left! yay!), clean up the back yard, make an appointment at pet smart to get Nelly her rabies shot (mandatory for Operation Major Life Change), and figure out how to request Noah's social security card (also Operation Major Life Change). We also want to go see Tangled again, since it's at the Cheap Seats again, and at least start on the backyard.

Shewww, that seems like a lot!!

Anyways - here's some of my favorite pictures from today.

0 comments: