BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 74: A bad news/good news kind of thing

Well, I have some bad news and some good news.

Which would you like first? The bad news? Okay.

The bad news is - we botched Bri's first science fair project. Why is this bad news? Well because I was attempting my first contest and we messed it up! Therefore - no one wins. Because nothing molded. BOOOO.

I know.

The good news is - I'm going to do a new contest next week sometime, which you will all be able to enter for the prize that should have gone to the winner of our botched contest. And my deepest apologies.

Now- that makes more bad news - we had to do a new science fair project and the due date was a lot sooner then I expected or remembered (aka - tomorrow)

The good news - we got it done this afternoon. :)




0 comments: