BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 97: Bieber Fever.

Tonight was Bri's Talent Show.

I would just like to know when my little baby, my first born, became a little woman. She is so beautiful and smart, amazing and funny. I adore her.


Meanwhile, She adores Justin Bieber. Like...obsessed.

So for the talent show, her and a couple of friends decided to sing a Justin Bieber song. Unfortunately, it didn't end well, they didn't get to practice with the Karaoke version and it sort of fell apart. Bri was crushed and cried and was very embarrassed and my mommy heart broke for her. But on the way to the talent show, she was practicing in the car and did amazing.

I'm so glad I recorded it.



P.S. She is totally fascinated with the fact she is now on Youtube.

0 comments: