BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 83: My 100th post...and 2nd try at a Contest



This is Officially my 100th Post.

I realize it's only Day 83 of Project 365, but there was me, before the project. The project is starting to feel like a burden. The last two days I have not wanted to post. I have wondered if I should just quit. My comments have dwindled, conversations died out, and I have become more and more leery of posting my real opinions and thoughts.

So here is my new contest.

I want your ideas. What do you want me to blog about? Do you have a question you want answered? A thought you want explored? It can be anything, crazy, intelligent, funny, scary, real, fictional - anything.

I will take anyone who suggests an idea, write it on a piece of paper and put it in a bowl. I will let Noah pull one out and that will be the winner. Additionally, I will write about whatever it is. You can put it here as a comment, on Facebook comments or in an email if you don't want anyone to know.

You can enter up to 3 ideas.

I will have Noah choose the winner on Friday.




0 comments: