BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 51: It's halfway done

Day 04 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

Enough Said. For me anyways.

I got 2 new tattoos today. It was all part of the plan. Because I will be covering the names on the tattoos I already have with vines from the Orchid, I wanted to get new tats for my kids. I had a basic idea - but Matt at Rat a Tat took it to a whole different level. They are both done, were a reasonable price and I LOVE them.

Unfortunately - they are pretty swollen and bleeding still some, along with the camera not wanting to not flash, I can't sure you the real brilliance, because the colors are outstanding. They didn't hurt much, but scared me a bit for the big one I'm getting on Tuesday. Still can't wait, though. Glad after all these years, I have found the courage to do what I want to do! :D


0 comments: