BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 57: Amazing

Dominos is now awesome - in my book. They have a calorie calculator - where you can figure out exactly how many calories are in what you are eating.

AND

This really cool tracker - that tells you EXACTLY what is happening to your pizza. And who is doing what! So cool.


So I have been craving pizza, but didn't want to mess up the amazing job I've been doing and how awesome I feel. Both physically and emotionally. So I order:

One medium hand tossed (believe it or not, that is actually less calories then their thin crust - because: they use wheat flour in their hand tossed and the thin is white flour!) LIGHT cheese, light sauce, onion and ham pizza. For 2 pieces, or 1/4 of the pizza it was about 350 calories. And I had a huge salad with fat free croutons and 2 TBSP of honey mustard. It was DELICIOUS, guilt free and craving satisfied.


NOW

Presenting something some of you may have never even seen.





Yes. That's right. I smile.

I smile.

I am so incredibly happy. I feel amazing, my body is responding to my new life, my skin is clear, my heart is healthy. I feel strong and beautiful and confident.

AND

I smile. :)

I love you all and thank you, for those of you that stuck with me through the darkest time in my life, encouraged me, and made this lightest part worth it.

Kellee and Chelsea - you to are my heroes, my cheerleaders, and my friends. I love you both. Words could not express my gratitude for your support.

Kristi - I'm so happy to be developing this new relationship with you! You are so cool!

Jordan - I love you always.

Anyone else reading - Thanks for reading, and anything you might have done - because you all rock socks!

I think we should take a minute to make sure those most important to us, know how important they really are. I know I don't say it enough. So I figured publicly would be nice. But really, thank you. All of you.



0 comments: