BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 61: Crush Injury

Alright - technically - the new day hasn't started yet, so I am not late.

Now as to why I am so late.

I went on a date today. And I sit here and wonder if he would be offended or upset if I talked about it so publicly, so I suppose I won't for now.

But anyways, as it was wrapping up, and I picked up the kids, and we were saying goodbye, Bri was doing her normal, weird lots of questions and attention needing stuff. I was getting a bit annoyed with it, but was playing along.

As she was getting into the car for the 30th time, I ran around and slammed her door and was going to lock her in. Like to be funny for her.

And um...yea...I crushed her foot in the door.

I feel really, really, really horrible. They've got her all casted up and stuff. Crutches and everything. To make it worse, the talent show, in which she is supposed to be dancing in, is on Thursday. Meaning she may not get to be in it, depending on how quickly she recovers. She's devastated.
So we were in the ER until almost midnight - and that is why I am so late.

In other news, it's been raining here. It's really beautiful because it doesn't get really cold, it just rains and smells good.

Well....and makes my back yard a mud pit.

By the way, I make a cute kids.

Just sayin'.



0 comments: