BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 58: Yum

Dinner: Chicken breasts, marinaded in steak sauce (15 calories a serving, not to bad), and grilled. Made extras so I could chop it up for salads this weekend. 4 ounces of meat and the sauce was about 140 calories.


Half a serving of rice - 1/2 cup cooked, which is a pretty hardy portion = 100 calories

2 servings of Green giant broccoli in a cheese sauce = 90 calories


Total - 330 calories.

And in case you were actually wondering. Yes, we eat off of paper plates. The reason you may ask?

A. A salad plate is really to small to fit veggies and all on, a dinner plate is to big, to tempting to fill. Styrofoam plates are like perfect size.

B. My garbage disposal may have come in contact with some fish rocks.

C. My dishwasher is cheap and lame.

D. I am wanting for my big fat couple months rent check to clear out to the landlord before I tell him about fixing my stuff. He's a super nice guy, but I've had him fix the air conditioner, the windows and the toilet already. So....just thought it'd help to butter him up and should only be another day or two now

And E. Before I started this health thing, I just hand washed the dishes. But evening are so chaotic here that it always ends up waiting until morning and then I'm grossed out, I hate coming out to a messy kitchen. So I was going to just use paper plates until it was fixed, but now I like them for portion control, until I get a grip on it more solidly.

0 comments: