BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 52: Borders

Today was quite busy, and only some of it any fun. We dropped Bri off bright and early this morning,
went to the bank to deposit my tax return,
then went and got new insurance on my car (wayyy better price - always use Farmers!), stopped at Tammy's for a dirty diaper change (Thank you Noah for picking the most inopportune times to poop),
went and got my Emissions test (for you Wyomingites - we have to have our cars tested to make sure they don't put to much pollution into the air.),
then went and picked Bri up (She only has half days on Fridays, I really hate that),
Went to the mall to go to Borders book store and picked up these treasures:

If you have never read Skippyjon Jones, You really should take a moment and do that. They are so funny, they crack me up. Noah didn't seem too impressed but, well, he's hard to impress these days.

LOVE the cookbook, so far, I have found tons of recipes I want to try and already have the menu ready to go grocery shopping tomorrow!

And THEN, we went to Wal-mart because I wanted some kettle weights, a Yoga Dvd, and a grill. I had an amazing grill in Wyoming...perhaps I do miss that one thing. Lol. But I got a little one and a chair so I can sit out on the porch and watch the kids.

Next week is Bri's spirit week, so she was practicing for crazy hair day and wanted me to get a good picture. Weirdo.



Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

My kids, before they both got so complicated.

0 comments: