BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 63: Talk About It Tuesday

This week I read Paper Towns by John Green.

I found it in the clearance bin at Borders and thought I'd give it a shot. Low expectations considering it was in the clearance bin.

It actually turned out to be an amazing book. Super well written, really interesting, and half way through I finally had to read the last page because it was killing me. Which means a good book for me.

The main character is a senior in high school, the book is all told from his point of view and he is real and someone you can relate to. His next door neighbor and forever, lifelong crush shows up in his room in the middle of the night and takes him on the adventure of his lifetime, for one night, and then disappears, leaving only clues behind. Will he find her? Is she dead? Is she in trouble? All things I desperately wanted to know.

Definitely recommendation from me.


In other news:

It was a beautiful day here. Seriously beautiful. These are some pictures I took on my drive to work.



And finally, dinner, of course.
Chicken Enchiladas

Super good, out of my cooking light under 30 minutes book. They were really good, and 2 = 350 calories-ish. I don't want to go look at the book for the exact), plus my fat free super cream. Yum!




0 comments: