BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 14: Cat Paws and Melatonin

I love cats.

Cats seem to be an animal where people either really love them or really hate them. I happen to love them. They are so self contained. But they are sweet and beautiful. They have their quirks, just like dogs, and I love them.

When we moved here, I swore I wasn't going to get a cat. I'm not really sure why I even swore that, since I love having them.

So when I was at Tammy's tonight, we were talking about her cats (she has several). Her cat, Moxy, used to be their only cat and was incredible. But then when she took in some strays, Moxy started staying outside all the time and wouldn't share the litter box with the other cats.

Of course, I had to take her. My cat-loving heart wouldn't let me not.

And in other news, I've started giving Noah melatonin drops before bed because he hasn't been sleeping very good. He's been getting up in the middle of the night and trying to play and running around all crazy. Then he is insanely cranky and tired all day long. They....are....amazing. Within 10 minutes he's in bed and calm and then asleep.


I love them too.

0 comments: