BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 23: I miss sleep

I really miss sleeping.

Noah has been awake and ready to go by 3am every. single. day.

For the last 2 weeks.

No matter what I do, he will not go back to sleep. He's wide awake.

Today, it caught up with both of us and we laid in bed almost all day. However, he did not fall asleep until 10 minutes before we had to go get Bri. So, of course, I had to wake him up. Yay me.


I finally called his old pediatrician and asked what to do. They told me to do exactly what I was thinking about doing all along but felt bad about:

Turn his door knob around and lock him. If he cries, go check on him, put him back in bed and lock it again. It's for his safety and my sanity. However, we also discussed the idea of putting him back on Benadryl and we agreed that was the best idea, since the evil little monkey is so incredibly itchy. I gave him some tonight in his sippy and he is out.

We will see if it lasts. If not, I guess I'll be buying a screw driver.

0 comments: