BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 37: Story Time

Story time is super important around here. Noah won't even go to bed without reading at least 2 stories.

His current favorites are "the turtle book" and Chika Chika Boom Boom. Though they are subject to change, at any moment.

And let me tell you, he has a comment for every single page, every single sentence read. I thought it might be fun to record one of our story times, to be able to look back on some day. So here it is...for your listening pleasure.

P.S. The video was WAY to big to upload anywhere, so I used some trial software to downsize it. This made the video not really match the audio, since I had to change the frames per second or minute or whatever. But the video wasn't great anyways, because of the only place I could prop the camera. So - Enjoy listening. Not watching. :)


0 comments: