BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 15: The middle is just blah

Well - for those of you on my facebook - this is old news. But I am, in fact, sick. Like hit by a bus, feeling totally lethargic sick. I'm actually feeling a little better now that I got some medicine in me. I'm hoping a good night's sleep will fix it all.

But today has been one of those days where everything in the middle didn't really matter. I slept some, laid around and talked to Noah and ran a couple errands that had to be ran. But the beginning and end were pretty awesome.

As I said in the last blog, Noah has been getting up in the middle of the night and running around playing. This is rather annoying and I'm not sure exactly what to do about it. (Any thoughts?) I've told him that he needs to stay in bed until it is light out, and that seems to be helping some. But when the alarm went off this morning, I went in to wake up Bri and was shocked to find this:


Noah was in Bri's bed, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, while Bri was fast asleep.
She told me he came in around 6 and climbed in bed with her. She told him he could stay for a while. And thus, I found my beautiful babies snuggled up together.

And then, of course, the end of the day. What a beautiful sight to end the day.

Often times, I use Photobucket to help bring out the colors in sunset pictures. These two, I just pulled straight of the camera and put them on here. It was amazing - and even though I think the pictures are beautiful, the real thing was even more beautiful.


A perfect way to end the day.

0 comments: