BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 19: Amazing Family and Amazing Jake's

Madison turned 5 today!

In case you don't know who Madison is - let me tell you. My bestest friend in the whole world is Tammy. She is this amazing woman who has stood by me, through thick and thin and been there for me even when I felt I couldn't call anyone else. I love her like a mother and a friend. While there have been plenty of times that she didn't agree with what I was doing, she's never made me feel like it wasn't okay to be me. Not to mention, how she saved my life when I couldn't save myself, regardless of the long term...struggles it caused for herself. There just aren't enough words to explain my appreciation or love for her, or her family.

Tammy has four children, Brandi, Heather, Robert and Colby. They are all really awesome and really unique. Sometimes, I feel really out of place and awkward in this family that all loves and accepts each other so much. But it makes me so happy to just be around them, that I often find myself tagging along, regardless of how they feel about me. Today was one of those times.

Madison is Heather's oldest daughter. I absolutely adore Heather's two little girls. They make me laugh constantly. So, today Madison turned 5 and her birthday party was at the really neat place called Amazing Jake's. There were rides, bowling, mini golf, a tiny roller coaster, arcade, and buffet. So much fun for everyone!


Madison's beautiful cake, that Brandi made.

Noah playing air hockey with Bri

Bri riding the tiny roller coaster

And Bri on the tea cups.

There was also a train, that Bri and Noah probably rode 50 times, but none of the pictures turned out any good. I forgot my camera and was stuck with just my phone!

Anyways -it was a great day. And a reminder of how much I love this whole family.

0 comments: