BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 17: Weird Kids And Great Breakfast

Today was a tense day. I was seriously hoping that I'd get a phone call back from the school I am trying to get a job with. I did not get the phone call, and am guessing now I'll hopefully hear on Monday.

But to pass the time, I spent the entire day with the best friend a girl could ask for, Tammy. I went over there after I dropped Bri off to school and she was making omelets! She made me this huge, delicious omelet and it was soooo good.

Noah and I went and got Bri later and went back over to Tammy's while the kids played for the rest of the day. We got home, ate dinner then headed into Noah's room to play and do our bedtime routine. The kids were in insanely good moods and they played until Noah was almost to tired to stand up.

That...is Noah's evil look! Usually it's followed by him saying, "I told you" to things that don't even make sense.

And, of course, our beautiful sunset.


**Bonus** A video I took tonight of the insanity that ensued in Noah's room.

0 comments: