BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 26: R.I.P

Warning: Images might be disturbing to some viewers

I sincerely feel bad when any animals die. Regardless of how small their brains are.

But that is multiplied exponentially when I am at fault.


I followed all the instructions, left them in their own water, used stress coat, went as fast as I could,

but to no avail. They were dead before I even got them back into the new tank.

I lost 10 fishies today. I'm really bummed. Especially about Pinky, our only little pink guy.

Our tank was over crowded as it was, so this might ultimately help, but it doesn't make me less sad.

I am not convinced the last 7 will survive much longer. They seem to be okay right now, but if the rest died, these guys might too.

I will get some more of the neon tetras. Because I really love them. But for now, I'm mourning my fishy loss.




0 comments: