BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 20: Overwhelmed

I've been thinking about some things today.

None of which I'm prepared to share.

But I do think I am going to try to do some things to my blog. Like Wordless Wednesdays, Post-it Tuesdays, or whatever - any other ideas anyone has they'd like to see? I was thinking about maybe like a recipe or dinner idea that I would do once a week. Maybe like Food Friday? Maybe take suggestions from you guys about what you'd like to see made - which really means my facebook friends since no one ever comments here? What do you guys think?

I mean - if I'm going to do this for a whole year - I need to find a way to keep it entertaining, for me and you. You can only see so many pictures of my kids without getting bored, I'm sure.

So here's some pictures of my kids.

Bri - after I took the buns out of her hair

Noah - who was awake and in my room playing at 4am. Then finally fell back asleep in my bed 30 minutes before the alarm went off. Seriously - I'm still waiting for ideas on this particular issue.


0 comments: